Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Cherie on TV

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ? Murder, She Wrote - "It's a Dog's Life"
    BIO, Sat May 08 04:00pm PDT

    ? Murder, She Wrote - "It's a Dog's Life"
    BIO, Mon May 10 10:00am PDT

    ? Murder, She Wrote - "It's a Dog's Life"
    BIO, Mon May 10 04:00pm PDT

    Here's a heads up in advance! Times posted are Pacific West Coast time...check Yahoo TV for your local schedule. [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Ya-hooooooooooooooo! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Murder, She Wrote (episode #5 1st season_1984)
    It's a Dog's Life
    A fox hunter dies when his placid horse goes wild, and suspicion falls on the heir to his estate: his dog!
    Starring: Angela Lansbury, Cherie Currie, Lynn Redgrave, Dean Jones, Forrest Tucker and Roger Miller, etc.

    Cherie as Echo Cramer in an excellant performance!

    I hope you all get a chance to see it this time. I don't think I get that channel but if I did I'd be watching it 3 more times!!!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's a couple of big sister SONDRA CURRIE upcoming TV appearances...

    ? Murder, She Wrote - "Angel of Death"
    ARTS, Tue Aug 03 07:00am PDT

    ? Murder, She Wrote - "Angel of Death"
    ARTS, Tue Aug 03 01:00pm PDT

    ? Three's Company - "Janet's Secret"
    NIK, Thu Aug 05 01:30am PDT

    ? Three's Company - "Janet's Secret"
    NIKP, Thu Aug 05 04:30am PDT


    Murder, She Wrote
    Series/Drama, 60 Mins.

    "Angel of Death", Episode #67532.
    A playwright (Darren McGavin) haunted by his wife's suicide loses another family member to murder.

    Cast: Angela Lansbury, Darren McGavin, Austin Pendleton, Ken Kercheval, Noble Willingham, Sondra Currie, Stephen Bogardus, Maria Mayenzet, Doran Clark, Michael Canavan, Ray Reinhardt.

    Original Airdate: May 3, 1992.

    -----

    Three's Company
    Series/Comedy, 30 Mins.

    "Janet's Secret", Episode #92.
    Janet tells her parents she and Jack are married.

    Cast: John Ritter, Joyce De Witt, Suzanne Somers, Audra Lindley, Norman Fell, Richard Kline, Don Knotts, Ann Wedgeworth, Jenilee Harrison, Priscilla Barnes, Brad Blaisdell, Macon McCalman, Paula Shaw, Sondra Currie.

    Original Airdate: February 3, 1981.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the thumbs up on these exciting Tv moments. I feel really bad cause I have seen the 3's Company episode several times and I <font color="red">NEVER</font> realized that Sondra was featured in it.

    Sometimes the things I see are not always the things I thought I saw

    Rog

  6. #6
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey thanks rocketmaster! I should be able to catch the Murder She Wrote episode first thing in the morning!
    By the way, I love those Sondra photos I got from you!
    Being a big Columbo fan, it's especially nice to have that 8x10 Columbo and The Police Gal photo and signed by Sondra too!!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #7
    Inactive Member almarockstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NOOOOOO i don't think i have BIO.. grrr.. must call cable company [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I guess I made a wrong assumption there. I thought 'BIO' was the A&E channel. At any rate I did not catch the Sondra episode of Murder She Wrote.
    I don't get that other channel either, darn it!
    I'll still keep an eye out for those shows though.

    Hey Rocky, wasn't Sondra's role in Columbo a re-occurring one? Or did I just watch the same repeat so many times that I have gotten that impression?
    My research department is way behind! [img]confused.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ? Matlock - "The Informer"
    HALMRK, Wed Sep 08 10:00am PDT

    "The Informer", Episode #8919.
    Ben considers dropping a manipulative client (Richard Masur) accused of murdering a mobster.

    Cast: Andy Griffith, Kene Holliday, Nancy Stafford, Julie Sommars, David Froman, Clarence Gilyard Jr., John Anderson, Katherine Cannon, Richard Masur, Steve Forleo, Jason Wingreen, C'esca Lawrence, Robert Gentry, Joe Dallesandro, Scott Marlowe, Sarah Simmons, Lynn Whitfield, Allen Garfield, Cherie Currie, Brandon Perkins, Marc Smollin, Kristopher Logan.
    Director(s): Harvey Laidman.
    Writer(s): Gerald Sanoff.

    Original Airdate: February 20, 1990.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oops! Sorry I didn't see your question until now, Gus! I believe Sondra played different characters in every episode of Columbo that she appeared in. OH! She would be a fun one to add to our collector's list, huh? I think I'll go work on that! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic